Monday 22 October 2012

8 Spooky Nights Challenge - Skulls

Hello everyone!
Today I start another nail art challenge! It's called 8 spooky nights and it's based around Halloween, so obviously I had to join in as I love Halloween! :P Here's a list of all the themes...
So todays theme was skulls and as soon as I saw this, I thought of sugar skulls so that's what I went with. Here's how they turned out...
 For these nails I used two coats of Barry M White as a base on all of my nails. I then added dots in Revlon Lunar, OPI Pink Friday, Essie Tour Ded Finance using a variety of different sized dotting tools. I then used a small nail art brush dipped in acetone to create the hollowed cheeks at the sides of my nails.
Overall I'm quite pleased with these nails, I think they could have turned out a lot better but I'm still pleased with my first attempt at sugar skulls. I may attempt these again in a few days time so keep an eye out for that :P I apologise for this being quite a short post today but I think the pictures speak for themselves.

Here's a list of the other ladies taking part:


Thanks for reading :)

8 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...