Friday 7 September 2012

KKCenterHK Microbeads Review

Hello everyone!
Today I have a review for another product I was sent from KKCenterHK. I've wanted to try the microbead/caviar trend for a while now but didn't really know where to get the supplies, so I choose some to review when I was approached by this company. I choose a beautiful seafoam green colour and wanted to co-ordinate them with my polish colour, you can buy the micro beads from the following link - http://www.kkcenterhk.com/p8422/N.NAIL-Microbeads-Decorations-Nails-Art-Grass-Green-DRN382/product_info.html
For these nails I used two coats of OPI Mermaids Tears for the base on all my nails. For the accent nail I applied a layer of topcoat over my base polish and then dipped my finger into a small pot filled with the micro beads. I then lightly pressed down to make sure all the beads were stuck on securely, removed beads that were stuck to my fingers and then added a layer of topcoat. The whole process took around a minute I'd say, very quick! :)
I really love how the base colour and the beads matched, I think these look so pretty and elegant :) I don't think I'd be able to handle the eads on all of my nails though. I think as an accent nail these add a cute but different look that lots of people will enjoy :)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...