Wednesday 15 August 2012

China Glaze Deviantly Daring Swatches

Hello everyone!
Just a quick post from me today. I went on a massive nail polish haul yesterday, oops! :P I visited my local beauty supply and almost cried when I spotted the New Bohemian collection from China Glaze. I only picked up Deviantly Daring though as I'd nearly ran out of money at this point :( So here it is!
This polish is truly beautiful. It's a beautiful blue teal that flashes green in certain lights. It reminds me of Zoya Charla without the glass flecks.
I used two coats of Deviantly Daring for all these swatches, however you could definitely get away with one coat. The application was flawless, I'd liken it to spreading butter :P I think this polish really speaks for itself in the pictures, it's so gorgeous! I just can't stop staring at my nails, I'll be doing something and I'll catch a flash of green and have to have another look at them :P
I'm so glad I picked this beauty up. If you haven't already bought this, then run and do it now!! You seriously won't regret it! :)

Thanks for reading :)

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I wasn't going to pick up any of these polishes at first but the more I see of them, the more I think I need them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt exactly the same, I just had to pick this one up though it's beautiful! :)

      Delete
  2. How amazing this color! Moreover, the pics are perfect!
    Your blog is nice, I'll join it!
    =D
    Rock Ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good on you. I've not been swayed by any of the bohemians but I'm looking forward to a few of ChG's new collex's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm also really looking forward to some of the new collections :)

      Delete
  4. This one looks the best out of the collection, I think! Suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I agree, it's definitely my favorite from the collection.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...