Monday 2 July 2012

Summer Fun Challenge - We Like It Hot, Hot Hot!

Hello everyone :)
Today I have another post for you from the Summer Fun Challenge! The theme for this post was We Like It Hot, Hot, Hot! Of course as soon as I saw this I knew what colour scheme I was going to use but didn't know what I could do, so I settled on a water marble. They've become my new favorite thing since I realized I can do them now :P So here's how it turned out...
I wanted to create the illusion of fire or a sunset as they remind me of summer and just how hot things can get :P I thought a water marble would show this quite clearly thought the patterns :)
For these nails I used all China Glaze Polishes; Happy Go Lucky, Riveting and Poinsettia. I chose quite vibrant polishes for this water marble and I think they all blend really well together :)
Overall I'm really pleased with this apart from my little finger :P I'm really excited by how well my water marbles have come on since the first time I tried. They are becoming my favorite type of nail art at the minute and I'm getting quicker at doing them ;)

What reminds you of summer heat? let me know in the comments :)
Thanks for reading :)




3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...