Sunday 13 May 2012

Island Girl Insights Blog Swap

Hello everyone :)
Today's post is about Island Girl Insights Blog Love Package Swap (check out the blog - http://islandgirlinsights.blogspot.com/)  that I've recently taken part in. I got paired up with a lovely lady named Chacoy :)
We chatted a lot about the kinds of things we'd like to see in our packages, Chacoy was wonderful to shop for and I also learned a lot about her which I thought was great as in swaps you don't really get to make that connection. So hopefully me and Chacoy will swap again sometime :)
Anyway, here's what Chacoy sent me and my son! :)
Here are my sons gifts first. A cars 2 stamping set (which he stole and played with straight away :p) and some wild life expanding animals :)
Here's the polish part of the swap. Sally Hansen nail art pen in white. OPI Last Friday Night (which is a huge lemming of mine!!!) and a mini Bon Bons polish!
I have a huge love for Hello Kitty so obviously I was very excited when I saw these in my package! Also, check out the gorgeous handmade bracelet!!! :D

Overall, I was very happy that I took part in this blog swap. It was nice to make friends with a lovely lady and also to receive a beautiful package as well as send one off. I really enjoyed the whole experience and I would definitely take part again :)
Also, a massive thanks goes out to Chacoy over at http://livinginlalalandblog.com
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...