Tuesday 27 March 2012

Week 13 Ruffian Mani

Hello everyone :)
Sorry I'm late with this weeks challenge post. I actually finished it last night but it was way too late to post it by the time I was done :P So here it is now! This weeks challenge was the Ruffian mani. I started looking at colour schemes for these nails on google and I couldn't find anything eye catching enough for what I wanted. So I came up with this...
I really loved the skittle mani I did last weekend so I recreated it with softer colours for the base of this weeks ruffian nails. I used two coats of all polishes listed...
Fore finger: Models Own Pink Blush.
Middle finger: Models Own Fuzzy Peach.
Ring finger: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky.
Little finger: Models Own Jade Stone.
I then layered one coat of Revlon Lunar over the top and freehanded the curve. I really love how these nails turn out. I've had many people comment on how it's a great way to use coloured polish without it being too loud, as some people don't like bright colours etc...

Would you wear a skittle based ruffian mani? Let me know in the comments :)
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xxx

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...