Monday 12 March 2012

More Nail Polish Contest Entry

Hello everyone :)
Today I have a post to show you my entry for More Nail Polish's Inspired By Nail Art Contest. The idea of the contest was to create some nail art that is inspired by something, anything really. As I am a dance student I thought I'd base mine on dancing, specifically ballet dancers :) So here's what I came up with...

So here's what inspired each nail... Forefinger: Pointe shoes. Middle finger: tutu skirt. Ring finger: Rhinestone corset. Little finger: hair bun. 
Here's what I used for each finger:
Fore finger: 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow and 1 coat of OPI Pink Friday for the shoe design.
Middle finger: 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow and then lace and pink fabric glued on top.
Ring Finger: 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow and 1 coat of OPI Pink Friday for the corset shape. Rhinestones glued on top.
Little finger: 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow and 1 coat of China Glaze Happy Go Lucky for the bun and 1 coat of OPI Pink Friday for the hair band.

These nails took me a lot of time and I'm really pleased with how they turned out :) Let me know what you think in the comments :)
Look out for my 52 week challenge post tonight and also a few other posts in the next few days including swatches of Nail-Venturous Floam! :)
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...