Friday 30 March 2012

Models Own Indian Ocean & Ibiza Mix Swatches

Hello everyone :)
I have a swatch post for you today on two of my new Models Own Polishes - Indian Ocean & Ibiza Mix.

So I'll start out with Ibiza Mix...
From top to bottom: Revlon Lunar, OPI What's With The Cattitude?, OPI Pink Friday, OPI Alpine Snow. All with one coat of Models Own Ibiza Mix.
This glitter will look great over all colours. I also think it'd be a good polish to use in glitter sandwich mani's, I will be posting swatches of this soon :)
Next up Models Own Indian Ocean...
This is one coat (left) and two coats (right) of Indian Ocean over the following polishes:
Top to bottom: OPI What's With The Cattitude?, OPI Pink Friday, OPI Ogre The Top Blue & OPI Alpine Snow.








And this is one coat of Indian Ocean over Revlon Lunar. Again, this polish looks beautiful over many different colours. I really like how different it appears using different base colours.






Do you own either of these Models Own polishes? what is your favourite combination to wear them with? let me know in the comments :)
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xxx

1 comment:

  1. Great polishes! Also I tagged you for the 11 Questions tag! You can see the post here:
    http://www.dragonladynails.com/2012/03/11-questions-tag-x-2-and-kreativ.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...