Saturday 28 January 2012

11 Questions Tag

Hello everyone,
I've been tagged in the 11 questions tag by A Girl And Her Polish, Check out her blog, it's amazing! :)

Here are the rules to this particular tag:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you're reading this" You actually have to tag 11 people.

11 Things about me:
1. I would much rather read a good book than watch tv
2. I don't think I could function without a computer or mobile phone in my life.
3. I have a weird fear about talking on the phone to people I don't know.
4. I have a lot of people judge me because I'm blonde :P
5. I'm a lot smarter than people give me credit for 
6. I love being creative, whether that's nail art or decorating or drawing or anything :)
7. I enjoy being the best at things
8. I'm really competitive in a lot of things
9. My two biggest passions since I was little are singing and dancing
10. I have a huge love for all animals :)
11. I like meeting new people :)

Questions I answered:
1.What polish and colour do you use the most?
I use OPI polishes more than any other brand and I don't have one most used colour by a brand but I tend to wear pink more often than any other colour. 
2.What polish is number one on your wishlist?
OPI Mad As A Hatter
3. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
Nicki Minaj!!
4. What is your biggest goal in life?
To be successful as a community dance teacher and also to raise my son to be a wonderful man :)
5. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
Any of the many dresses I own :P
6. What is your favourite store to shop at?
For clothes, topshop :)
7. What is your favourite book?
I couldn't possibly just pick one, I have so many!!
8. Who has been the best mentor in your life?
All of my family and friends and also my FiancĂ© :)
9. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
I have no idea :P
10.What is your favourite candy?
Any haribo's :P
11. What is the first thing you would buy if you won a million dollars?
A house :)

My questions to you:
1. How many nail polishes do you own?
2. Which colour nail polish do you have the most of?
3. What is your favourite brand of polish?
4. What is your favourite film?
5. What hobbies do you enjoy in your spare time?
6. What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
7. What is the best thing about blogging in your opinion?
8. What is your favourite time of the year?
9. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
10. How often do you change your nails?
11. Which genre of books do you enjoy reading the most?

11 people I've tagged:

Check out the above blogs, they're all amazing :)
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xxx

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...