Sunday 4 December 2011

Milani Hi-Tech

Hello everyone :)
Today I'll be showing you pictures of Milani Hi-Tech.
This is a little blurry just to show the holo effect of this polish, it really is beautiful to look at. I used two coats of Milani Hi-Tech and topped it with Seche Vite, this is one of my favourite mani's so far.
 I love this polish, it's such a vibrant colour and really catches people's attention. I had several people ask me about it at uni last week. Also the holo effect of it is beautiful, I just couldn't stop staring at my nails :P
I've also been working on "the gap" and it really does make everything look much neater and I'm really pleased with how I'm coming along :P
Anyway thanks for reading :)

Charlotte xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...