Tuesday 13 December 2011

Jelly Sandwich

Hello everyone :)
Today I want to show you all my very first jelly sandwich, I was browsing pictures from blogs and I came across a beautiful jelly sandwich manicure using rainbow connection and a white jelly. So I started thinking bout colours I could use and this is what I came up with...
I used 4/5 coats of Ciate My Fair Lady as a base, this is such a sheer polish but it builds up into such a gorgeous colour I knew this would be beautiful for a jelly sandwich. I then layered Milani Gems over the top and topped it off with one more coat of my fair lady.
I absolutely loved how this turned up, the soft muted pink of my fair lady toned down the bright colours of the glitter and made it more pastel coloured. I had many compliments on these nails, many people told me they reminded them of cupcakes. I think this is great way to wear glitter in a more subtle way, it's so feminine. I will definitely be doing this manicure again with different colours.
Thanks for reading :)
Charlotte xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...